La FOX veut une saison 12 avec GA !

Discussions sur la série, ses personnages, ses thèmes, les DVD, tout ce qui se rapporte de près ou de loin aux X-Files. Postez vos opinions, avis, analyses, news pour le site.

Modérateurs : Spooky., LeMartien, Guigui

Répondre
Guigui
Demi-frère caché de Mulder

La FOX veut une saison 12 avec GA !

Message par Guigui »

Argl... Autant je suis ravis de plus de Twin Peaks... Autant ici... À moins qu'on me promette que la saison 12 soit vraiment la dernière et que Carter ne touche plus à une caméra...
JUSTIN HARP a écrit :Fox wants to believe it can talk Gillian Anderson into making another season of The X-Files.

Anderson has said on multiple occasions that the just-launched 11th season of The X-Files would be her last as Agent Dana Scully, insisting that she'd only ever agreed to come back for this "single season".

However, Fox TV chairman Gary Newman intimated to reporters at Thursday's (January 4) TCA press tour that it's conceivable that Gillian could be talked around to returning for a future iteration at some later date.

"You could've asked [writer] Chris [Carter], David [Duchovny] and Gillian at various times since the show originally premiered whether they would do more," Newman recalled.

"Some days you'd get a 'Yes', some days you'd get a 'No'. I would not exclude the possibility that there would be more. But not only is there no plan, there hasn't been a single conversation. It's too early to even speculate."

If Gillian Anderson is really gone for good, it sounds like Fox will have to do some serious lobbying to get writer Chris Carter to forge ahead without a key player like Scully.

"For me, the show has always been Mulder and Scully," Carter admitted this week. "So the idea of doing the show without her isn't something I've ever had to consider.

"Was her character given a proper goodbye? I think you will want to sit down and watch the series finale very carefully."

For now, The X-Files has returned to telly with a season opener that has sharply divided fans. Along with revealing the true identity of the Cigarette-Smoking Man, a key aspect of the alien mythology has also been retconned.

The X-Files airs on Wednesdays on Fox in the US. Channel 5 airs the show in the UK.
Répondre

Revenir à « Forum général »